In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Monday, September 13, 2010
still struggling
he talked with the counselor Friday and today. lots and lots and lots of tears this afternoon. counselor says there isn't a "quick fix" and it will take time. not sure how much time I have in me. please let it come sooner than later.
I am so sorry he is going through such a tough time. I will pray for you and him through this situation. I know it must be soooo hard. You are a wonderful mother!! Keep your head up!
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. I met "The Great White Hunter" in college and we dated for 4 years. After being married for 2 we welcomed our first baby boy and 3 years later our second sweet boy. 5 years after that our little girl arrived. I am blessed to stay home with three precious kids and experience so much through their eyes, where my oridnary moment can turn into their extraordinary memory. We lead an often busy but very full and wonderful life.
I am so sorry he is going through such a tough time. I will pray for you and him through this situation. I know it must be soooo hard. You are a wonderful mother!! Keep your head up!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear he isn't better. You will both be in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePoor guy, I hate that. Prayers for you both.
ReplyDelete