Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whew!

Don't know what it was (seems the way things work around here lately) but it hit hard and it hit fast. And thankfullly, it was gone in 24 hours. By 3 pm yesterday I wanted to cry. But hubby came home early and ran me a hot bath. Then I went to bed. He took care of kiddos until about 8:30 but Top Knot would not let him put her to sleep. So I got up & was almost like a new person. Boys are still home today just because of the "24 hour rule" @ school. But they are fine. There has been someone in our house sick since Christmas, and I am not used to that. Lately my strength and my faith have been tested. Some days I succeed, more days I don't. But I am reminded daily how very truly blessed we are. Please keep Stacy and her family in your prayers today as they face a very difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment