She really loves her bubbas. Its the first thing she asks for when she gets up.
We enjoyed a little bit of warm weather Thu afternoon!Their idea of enjoying the weather...hunting down poor little birdies. (they are actually pretty good shots because I seem to find these birds sitting on the freezer in the garage quite often!)
He finally let me sign the cast. But it had to be on the bottom and it had to say "mom" not "mommy" :( he is getting WAY to big.

Friday night a few of the big brothers went to a birthday party so the younger siblings came over to have their own party. 7 kids age 6 and under. I slept well ;)
The girls made their cupcakes
The boys played nerf guns
Then they played American Idol. These were the first two judges
And these were the first two contestants. These two, ten years, TROUBLE.
(one of the little guys would not let me take his picture)
Miss independent. She wants to feed herself everything. Notice two spoons?
Saturday we went up the mountain to meet hubby. He worked at the home show all day. Then we went shopping for a little while and ate dinner at Hermans. Home by about 8, and poor Speck had dug a hole he couldn't get out of. Too tired from the night before and a mean old mom that drug him around all day. All three were off to bed and had to be woke up the next morning. I kept the nursery and hubby took the boys to church. The power went out so they thought it was quite the adventure. The rain made perfect sleeping weather. Top Knot and I laid down while the boys helped clean out the car. & I actually got all my laundry caught up...for now.
He finally let me sign the cast. But it had to be on the bottom and it had to say "mom" not "mommy" :( he is getting WAY to big.
Friday night a few of the big brothers went to a birthday party so the younger siblings came over to have their own party. 7 kids age 6 and under. I slept well ;)
The girls made their cupcakes
The boys played nerf guns
Then they played American Idol. These were the first two judges
And these were the first two contestants. These two, ten years, TROUBLE.(one of the little guys would not let me take his picture)
Miss independent. She wants to feed herself everything. Notice two spoons?Saturday we went up the mountain to meet hubby. He worked at the home show all day. Then we went shopping for a little while and ate dinner at Hermans. Home by about 8, and poor Speck had dug a hole he couldn't get out of. Too tired from the night before and a mean old mom that drug him around all day. All three were off to bed and had to be woke up the next morning. I kept the nursery and hubby took the boys to church. The power went out so they thought it was quite the adventure. The rain made perfect sleeping weather. Top Knot and I laid down while the boys helped clean out the car. & I actually got all my laundry caught up...for now.

Thank you for having them over! They had a great time! AND of course thank you for helping in the nursery!
ReplyDeleteCould I please get a copy of the pic of them too??? I might need it one day for the wedding reception!! Ha!!
ReplyDelete