I had lunch with a few girlfirends. I can't figure out where the time goes. We sat there for about 1 1/2 hours but it felt like 10 minutes! I found out the same people who called about the house before want to see it again. and its not even listed. Stopped at the pharmacy to get eardrops for Top Knot & they were $50 even with insurance! Speck informed me that he really has no idea how his glasses broke. He was just wearing them and they all of a sudden split in half. Hmmm... Two of the kids friends came home from school and played for a bit. Then we went for pizza and got to play with some adorable lab puppies. Stay tuned, I am such a sucker for that puppy breath...



Who needs these?

When you can empty out the cabinets?! (she took about 10 steps tonight!! Its all downhill from here)

This is my PILE of clean laundry that needs to be folded and put away. But I think I'm going to sleep instead, maybe the laundry fairy will visit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment