They are all 3 getting their turn at the dr again this week. Wouldn't want them to miss out, afterall it has been a regular stop lately. Thankfully its not for illness (did I just say that? they will all be sick by tonight!)
This sweet little thing still REFUSES to sleep! If she wasn't so stinkin cute she'd be in trouble. Tomorrow won't help matters. Time for the one year check up and shots. I am the crazy mom that wouldn't do vaccinations if I didn't have to. Daddy gets the honors. After 8+ years of motherhood, I have never held a child for a shot, or even signed for them to get one. And I have no intentions of starting now.

He finally got his cast off, but can't play basketball just yet. Guess we'll have to wait til next year and try it again.

Speck had his visit this morning. ENT consult. Tonsils & adenoids are coming out. But not til July. Still have time to change my mind on that one. Again, crazy nurse mom :)
Think I'm ready to go back to the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment