Once again, we did not sleep last night. If anyone has a suggestion, PLEASE...! She is fine. Just rotten. She doesn't cry, just screams, like, I am mad, I am not getting my way. As soon as you open her bedroom door it stops. You don't even have to pick her up. I know, leave her in there and eventually she will go to sleep. Problem is, I can't sleep with her screaming so I might as well get up and hold her. At least one of us is resting. Right?! (hubby doesn't agree either) The writer is still walking with his foot turned in, Dr. said give him a few days and if its not better they will put the cast back on. Praying he will get back to "normal". Baseball is almost here! Doesn't that mean the weather has to warm up? Thank goodness!! I am ready for all the practices and games as long as it is nice outside. House full of kiddos today(6 to be exact) Friend's sister is getting married & they went to Tulsa to shop for dresses so I am getting lots of entertainment! Of course hubby is hunting, squirrels, I think. Boring, stay @ home weekend planned. Can't wait.
Boring sounds really nice to me too.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I probably dont have the any sleep advice that you havent already heard but we did soft music on "Repeat" for Lily. . . bless her heart. It might work.
ReplyDelete