Uh oh! Grace had 104.1 on Saturday and Dana said there are a couple of kids in their class with the flu! Grace tested neg for both strep and flu but they are treating her for strep because of the way her throat looked. Hope E gets to feeling better! Kristin Aishman
Mandi Sorry to hear yall are having such a rough time! Lindsey Scogin and her sister both had type A flu. Lindsey started running fever Saturday! I will be praying that you ALL feel better quick! Let me know if I can do anything for you.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. I met "The Great White Hunter" in college and we dated for 4 years. After being married for 2 we welcomed our first baby boy and 3 years later our second sweet boy. 5 years after that our little girl arrived. I am blessed to stay home with three precious kids and experience so much through their eyes, where my oridnary moment can turn into their extraordinary memory. We lead an often busy but very full and wonderful life.
Uh oh! Grace had 104.1 on Saturday and Dana said there are a couple of kids in their class with the flu! Grace tested neg for both strep and flu but they are treating her for strep because of the way her throat looked. Hope E gets to feeling better! Kristin Aishman
ReplyDeleteMandi Sorry to hear yall are having such a rough time! Lindsey Scogin and her sister both had type A flu. Lindsey started running fever Saturday! I will be praying that you ALL feel better quick! Let me know if I can do anything for you.
ReplyDeleteReally? Oh my. I am sorry! Bless your heart. I am here. . . let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete