a little sleep makes :) My sweet, precious, little darling daughter actually slept last night!!! Maybe daddy told her I needed a Valentines present. He is requesting the credit for it, however its more like "I told you so". O well, I guess it won't kill me to let him enjoy his "accomplishment" :) My mom and dad came over and watched the kids yesterday afternoon so hubby and I went to the movies. We saw Dear John. I had read the book (while we were sitting in the airport last week) and it was quite different from the movie. I am not a reader, and haven't ever done that before. Read the book and then watched the movie. Not sure I recommend it. Even the ending was different. There were parts that I liked better from each, think I'll make my own and use both :) Either way, a good love story. After the movie we went to Marble Slab. Nothing like ice cream when its 30' outside! Couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day. Anyone still interested in lunch tomorrow? Mexican @ 11?
Sounds great to me! I think I can sneak away for a bit. Just pray I do not get a huge assignment today - that is how it always happens! :(
ReplyDeleteI'm there. . . I think. I need to check with Brad. I think his days off are Tues & Wed. He is back on night shift and we REALLY meet each other coming and going, so I want to make sure he doesnt have a romantic get-a-way planned for me! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there as long as everyone stays healthy!
ReplyDelete