Thursday, November 18, 2010

TGIF (almost anyway)

Meet Max. I think thats what they have settled on. They boys at least :) And he will be a permanent fixture around here. More on that later...it will be a lengthy one!
Sis had a great time playing outside on the swingset. But she is getting a little too brave for my taste.

Do you see that "thing" hanging from the tree? It is my 6 year old. He managed to get a backpack stuck at the top so when his dad told him to get it down he climbed right up. And he got stuck too. We were laughing too hard to get him down immediately but he managed pretty well!

Thanks to my "cheerleader" this week I made it through the dreaded EPIC training. Every morning just as we were starting I got a sweet text. THANKS SO VERY MUCH ;) Its funny...when I opened my devotional last night the title was "Send in the Angels", I think it was talking about her.









1 comment:

  1. I prayed for you every morning, and I hope you felt that comfort.

    ReplyDelete