Sis decided to get up. So, we rocked a while and about the time she dozed off, hubby's alarm went off so she was up again. You would think getting up that early I would get ready and out of the house on time...but, nope :)
As I was getting ready Little Man comes in the bathroom and says "whats wrong with you" because I wasn't in my pjs and had make up on. How sweet! After I answered to his satisfaction he proceeds..."I need a shitzu dog for Christmas" "A what" "a shitzu dog" "a real dog" "yes. a shitzu" "ummm, no" "but why not, Speck has his own dog and I need one of my own and I want a shitzu" You get the picture. This went on for sometime. Well, I FINALLY figured out what the facination was. He knows shitzu kind of sounds like something he isn't supposed to say. but he can say that without getting in trouble. Gotta love him for thinking!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment