*Little man. Thats about all I can say. Its only Tues. and he has already been in trouble twice this week at school! What am I going to do? Seriously? Suggestions, ideas, offers to take him?! Anything? I had a "moment" at bible study this morning related to this, and it was before I even knew what was coming today. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger (repeat to self over & over & over)
*Max a.k.a. Buddah... he's a whole other story. As I said before Zoey didn't take too well to him. They are better, still not best friends but not mortal enemies either. And thats good because the damage seems to be done. He started limping Sat. and by Mon. was not getting any better so we made a trip to the vet. Me, all three kids and both bulldogs (Zoey's shots) WOW! What fun :) Anyway, he has a torn ACL in his knee and is going to require surgery. This will make #3 and we have only had him 2 weeks. The first time hubby came home from work and found him bleeding profusely from his "boy parts". Being the dog lover that he is (just kidding) he rushed him to the vet. He had a prolapse that had caused a blood clot and it ruptured and it required emergency surgery and while they were "down there" they went ahead and neutered him. I'm thinking Little man is getting the dog with a big red bow around his neck Christmas morning. The funny part of it is that hubby has never asked about the vet bills or threatened to take him out & ...well you know! There is something about this dog that he is attached to. Not that its too hard, he is super sweet and loveable. In fact when hubby gets home after work he grabs Max and hoists him into his lap. Thats where they hang out the rest of the evening, laid back in the recliner.
*Work is proving to be quite the transition. Part of it is just because of the holidays, but I have to work 10 shifts whenever they schedule me. After that I get to choose. At one night a week thats until Valentines Day! This time of year hubby is gone A LOT so its really difficult. I have already had to tell her I couldn't work 3 certain days and there are several more. I should get my schedule on Monday. If its too much of an issue I will have to actually meet with her face to face and discuss my options. I'm thinking she is going to "opt" for me not to be employed there!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment