Wednesday, November 10, 2010

lately...

Its hunting season. And around here you never know what they will bring home.
This was his "trophy" last weekend. Not as big as last years but the only one out of the bunch for that outing.
Sister got her first haircut today. She did so good. No tears, at least not from her!

Just one more milestone to remind me how big she is getting :(

And little man...what can I say? We are SOOO blessed to have such a wonderful, patient, understanding, caring teacher this year. The little bit of time I have spent in the classroom I have seen him in action. Don't get me wrong, I live it everyday, just thought maybe it would be a little different for her. And maybe, just maybe, it is slightly better, but still just enough to get his color moved again. This time for talking and not following directions. Did I mention how happy I am with his teacher?! Anyone else and it would have been a lot more than 2x so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment