Thursday, November 4, 2010

second post today

After thinking we were supposed to be here, then realizing we were supposed to be there, and not really knowing where "there" was, but finding it anyway, a friend and I saw a family say good bye to a loved one. It was said "she left a legacy" because of the way she lived her life. Although I didn't know her she sounded like such a neat lady. And by the family she raised you know she really was just as wonderful as they all said. It made me think about the people that I have in my life. Do I appreciate them enough? Do they know how much I love them? As the pastor said, tomorrow is uncertain. So I hope they know, but it wouldn't hurt to take a minute just to make sure.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh....thank you so much. I about choked when I saw you and TH there. All of you have been so sweet through this. Although that doesn't surprise me...thank you......

    ReplyDelete