12 years ago today I married my best friend. If anyone would have told me on 10/31/94 (the day we met) this is where we would be ...I would have NEVER EVER believed it. But no one would have said it because no one else thought it either! In fact all of his fraternity brothers told me to stay away from him, hmmm... I am so glad His plans are not always our plans. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for my kids. I wouldn't change a thing. Even though he is hunting in TX right now and my anniversary date was The Scooby Doo Movie and a picnic in the back yard with Sis & Little Man, what could have been better?! I did send a card tucked away in one of Specks books that he delivered for me this morning. Couldn't let him get off totally guilt free ;) But I should have known better than to pick this date considering we postponed our honeymoon so he could go to Iowa and pheasant hunt 4 days after our wedding!

Girl, reading your post cracks me up because it is totally my story too! We got married 9-12-98 and he took off (after we got back from our short honeymoon) to Colorado for 10 days!
ReplyDelete