Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am thankful...


For a home in which to live and a bed in which to sleep. Although we haven't been in it much lately. A husband who helps without being asked. By cutting short his hunting trip, taking all 3 kids to church and keeping the nursery for me so I can sleep. The ability to take my children to the doctor whenever I think they need to go. And for a doctor who listens to a sleep deprived mother ramble and ramble and ramble. For the availability of medicine to treat my two babies who have strep throat and a temp of 103. For my oldest who doesn't have it (yet) For family and friends who have offered their "services". I am tired. But I AM THANKFUL.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh...I am so sorry M! I wish there was something I could do for you! Hoping for a super-speedy recovery. Very cute picture! Noah has that same jacket E is wearing :)

    btw, thanks for the pictures of my little E since I came all prepared and everything to take my own pictures. seriously, i think my head has rolled off somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest kids! Precious!

    ReplyDelete