Friday, January 15, 2010

Backtrack







Just to recap the start of our 2010...New Year's Eve my dear friend SW had to drive "The Writer" and I to the ER. He got his big toe hung in the belt of our treadmill and smashed it flat! Luckily no broken bones, but no skin left either. It is finally starting to heal and the scabs are itching like crazy. Poor guy, between the cast (luckily on the left foot) and the big toe on the right foot he really does feel like he has termites!! And he informed me yesterday that he was getting married. Unless she (MBG) finds someone else..."Speck" is getting the hang of eating with the expander but learned the hard way that rice is not a good choice. "Top Knot" and I picked him up from school yesterday and went to eat at Lin's Garden then returned him just in time for science. She is talking more everyday. "Bubba" is the first thing she says when she gets up and instantly starts looking for them & they kiss her to the point of aggrivation. When they are at school she looks at their pictures and blows them kisses. I am so thankful they love each other so much (for now at least!) Still not sleeping much, but the tooth finallly came through so maybe...And just a thought for anyone looking for a career change. Last week the pipes in our attic busted and froze (luckily nothing thawed out so there was no water damage) The plumber was here for 2 hours. He replaced a coupling and wrapped the pipes. We got a bill yesterday for, are you ready...$500.00! Hmmm...if I was ready to go back to work I might think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment