After lunch with a few friends I decided to sit down and try it. Blogging, that is. (since I am apparently the only person who doesn't keep one) Actually, I have wanted to for a while, but limited computer skills and fear of us floating around in cyber-space has kept me on the reading end, until now. I don't like to scrapbook (even if I did I wouldn't have time) and I want something to keep for my kids. But I still have an issue or two with privacy stuff so please excuse the absence of names.
I have been happily married to a wonderful man, The Great White Hunter, for 11 years. I am a stay home mom of an 8 year old boy, his dad calls "Speck". Because his dad is an avid duck hunter, Speck is determined to be also. Last year he got to go to duck camp for the first time and he shot a speckled belly goose. Thanks to the other grown men who hunt rather than work during the winter, my son is now branded. A 5 year old little boy I will call "The Writer" because he comes up with some of the most amazing stories (some believeable, some not so much) without any thought what-so-ever. I call it lying but my MIL says its his creative side coming out, so to give him the benefit of the doubt, and maybe a career goal, we'll go with it for now. And a 1 year old little girl. Her dad calls "Top Knot" because she refuses to wear a bow and her hair is constantly in her eyes unless I pull it all up on top of her head like Pebbles & her dad can't stand it. Why its not just Pebbles, who knows? I hear her sweet voice calling now, so...will work on it again soon.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

I found you! I love it! AND i love the "names" for "no names". I wish I wouldve been so clever. . .
ReplyDeleteGlad we are friends!