Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

The BEST GIFT EVER...we are home and she has remained fever free for over 24 hours! Thank you so very much for all of the prayers, phone calls, texts, and help with big brothers. It was/is appreciated more than you know. I told the boys this is my last birthday, as I cannot afford anymore, their sister took too many years off my life this last week! She is napping & hubby thinks I need to catch up so I'm not so hard to live with ;) Who me?!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and so glad your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are home!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday!! I am sure resting at home is a pretty good gift today!! Let me know if you need anything AT ALL! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are home! Happy Birthday! Healthy Children is the best gift we can ever ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you guys are home and better! Hope you have a very happy birthday! Children at home and a nap may be your best birthday present ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Sorry I didnt know. . . I sure hope you got some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete