grandma & a VERY SWEET friend, kept the kiddos this weekend while we went to the horse races. I like to go and eat the good food and watch all the people.
we had some other friends there watching their horse run for the first time, and she won big. it was bittersweet...they named her after their daughter who passed away 16 years ago this week. laughter & tears. then we had a wonderful dinner at my most favorite restaurant ever.
we had some other friends there watching their horse run for the first time, and she won big. it was bittersweet...they named her after their daughter who passed away 16 years ago this week. laughter & tears. then we had a wonderful dinner at my most favorite restaurant ever. I learned the hard way that I am too old to do anything other than sleep if I am working that night ;) so our Valentine's Day was fairly uneventful. kids parties, quick visit with grandparents, early dinner and early to bed. still trying to recover.

No comments:
Post a Comment