We have been playing outside a lot in this beautiful weather and cannot wait for it to be an everyday thing. My mom taught her to skip so she is constantly grabbing the boys hands & saying "I go kippin". She is driving her brothers nuts! Hubby has some wood piled up from his mess of cutting down a forest, and I was warning little man about snakes. Now sis asks all the time if a snake is going to bite her tootsies and make her go to the doctor. Poor baby, I think I traumatized her. Little man however, is now looking for them.

I bought her some new summer pjs, as the heavier ones were getting a bit snug. She hasn't ever had a gown before, and I got 2 of them. Needless to say she is IN LOVE. She wears one at all times and carries/sleeps with the other. No real prefrence, just as long as she has both. It is a fight to get her dressed or wash them. Yesterday her daddy was going to let her go to WM in the green monkey, until I wrestled it off of her.

She dances & twirls around the house singing "I yike Kinkerbell" pretty sure this pic was taken mid-song. She is doing so good with potty training. She is very nosy when anyone else goes to the bathroom and announces it to everybody. No matter where we are or who might be listening. She always wants to know if I have on my big girl panties! The boys think that is hilarious.

These are my very.most.favorite.candy.EVER. I hide them from my kids. One year hubby even bought me a case at Sams. And yes, I ate them all. So far this year, he's just picked up a few here and there.

However, they are not at all condusive to hubby's other surprise. Hmmm...I think I would rather have the chocolate! Thank goodness for cute cover ups ;)
Too cute! and, I LOVE that swimsuit!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the swimsuit! SO cute!
ReplyDelete