around here this weekend its just us girls. those crazy boys are duck hunting in the snow. which, by the way I am SOOO very tired of. I completely dislike cold weather. luckily sis isn't too interested in playing in it. a bowl full of snow and a spoon does the trick. I still haven't managed to get my house cleaned. o well. we have played with hailey, bailey, and owen a lot today. and I think I may be missing a bit of hair as she has decided "beauty shop" is a new favorite :) only as long as she gets to do the fixing! its already time to register for school this summer. yuck. buddah is still here, but should be going to his new home this weekend. he doesn't like the cold either and refuses to use the bathroom outside. fun. him & sis must have had the conversation because when I put her in the bathtub today she pooped in it. maybe I have gotten the house clean and I just haven't realized it... I have scrubbed a lot today. she also put about 1/2 a tube of toothpaste in her hair after I washed it. did I mention she hates having her hair washed? more fun. it was a big day though, she has decided she is through with diapers and actually used the potty. my baby isn't a baby anymore :(
No comments:
Post a Comment