hubby is out of town. um, out of the country actually, and I have a sick baby. so, my mom came over and stayed the night. she got this wild idea she wanted to color her hair. if you know my mom, you know she is (was) almost 100% gray headed. so she stopped at WM on her way over and picked up the first round. I think it was called cherry truffle. scary. yes. I tried to warn her. but she was adamant. so, I put it on for her. to put it nicely, it was pink. little man was the only kiddo still awake (since it was about midnight) and he was horrified! you know how brutally honest kids can be. so, she went back to WM. I think the second one was golden brown. it helped, but still pretty red. this morning she talked to her cousin, who actually has a cosmotology license, and ended up getting a chestnut brown. round three. slowly improving, but a little more work needed. I'm thinking we will be at it again later. so, if you see her, try not to show too much surprise...just a warning...don't be alarmed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment