sis is doing GREAT with her potty training. we were at McDonalds playing and she stopped to tell me she needed to go and actually made it. way too big :( I worked Sunday night, on peds, which was a very welcome change. Hopefully one that will stick around a while. Monday I napped with sis for about 2 hours then the boys were ready to get up and go. We tried to head to Monkey House, their hours posted are 10 am- 2 pm & 4 pm-8 pm. But of course they were closed. So we went through the Chick Fil-A drive thru and ate in the car then went to McDonalds to play. don't ask, just trying to appease since the first choice was a flop. Then we decided to go for ice cream. Hopefully they are just remodeling during the off season, but Marble Slab was closed too. Great. Strike #2. So they settled for Braums. (abuse, I know) Then home to snuggle and watch a movie. Soooo hoping the snow holds out, or at least isn't as bad as they say it might be. We have plans...and they aren't condusive to this weather! Spring cannot get here fast enough. I am even ready for baseball in the 100+ heat
No comments:
Post a Comment