Wednesday, February 23, 2011

isn't it friday yet?

I'm tired this week. not sure why though. sis has slept all night the last two nights. maybe thats it, too much sleep! had lunch with a sweet bunch of friends today. it had been way too long... and no one brought a camera! sis was a turkey. she has the whole washing your hands after using the bathroom down pat. so she always has to potty. she just doesn't always go :) while we were sitting in line to get the boys she kept hollering, mommy, mommy, mommy. when I finally answered her, yes sweetheart, she said, mommy, I wub ooo! She has said it several times being "coached" but never just out of the clear blue sky. when little man got in the car I said, did you have a good day? he said, yes it was great! I said, what was so great about it, & he says ****** (a new kid in class) didn't say any bad words today! o my. no wonder we're having issues. when we got home the boys were super sweet to each other. helping each other, saying please & thank you to each other, hugging each other and saying I love you to each other. It must be the calm before the storm. either that or I don't know about something they have already done. kinda scary. and they love it that I think they are up to something. wonder how long I can play along with them to keep it going?!

1 comment:

  1. I brought my camera, but the conversations never stopped! Anyways, your kids are adorable. All storms eventually pass. . .

    ReplyDelete