Its a flex position at the hospital. Ideally it will be every other Sunday night, 7pm-7am. We shall see :) I was at the point with school that I either had to quit or go back to work. There are clinical hour requirements that working in a school or occasionally for a lawyer, don't quite cover. The manager is super nice, even though the guidelines said the flex nurse has to have been working in a hospital setting within the last 5 years ( and I have been out for 6 ) she was willing to give me a try. Let the fun begin!
*my aunt went in the hospital this morning...it has spread to her rib cage
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

So, are you coming back to L&D??? Or where?? Welcome to the dreaded EPIC!!!
ReplyDeleteTechnically its float pool...and I am SCARED TO DEATH of that. But Barbara Hulsey is the manager & said she would talk to Debbie since they do staff L&D & none of hers ever want to do it, but since I do, she is going to do "everything she can" to put me there. Should be interesting.
ReplyDelete