Thursday, October 14, 2010

from the mouths of babes

I have been called the meanest mom in the world more than once. But for some reason tonight it made me cry. Little man has been HARD TO HANDLE lately. So when I asked why he never gets in trouble at school and he always seems to mind his teacher but not me he says "because she is different. She is nicer than you. I like her better" My heart broke. And sadly so did Specks. He cried harder than I did! He was so mad at his brother and so worried about me. I was kind of surprised at myself. I am used to all kinds of things coming out of his mouth! I guess it just caught me off guard, but I'm not sure why. Where are the instructions on parenting when you need them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment