Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its good to be wrong

Little man went back to the ortho yesterday...and NO CAST! Yea :) he does have to keep the boot on, maybe for 6 months, but at least it comes off and on as we need it to. The x rays actually showed some improvement. Great news. Sis is feeling better, although not sleeping, but it could be worse. Speck goes tomorrow for the MRI and I'm sure all will be well there too. That job interview I went on a month or two ago...called yesterday and I go back in today for a second one. Hmmm....not sure what I think about that. Didn't have any bread for lunches this morning (again worst mom ever) so mad dash to WM then back to school to drop it off. And hubby and I are going on a date to night, to my most favorite restaurant, Angels. Yes, all the way in HS, but mom volunteered to keep kiddos overnight so we are going to stay and come home early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment