Thursday, October 7, 2010

yesterday

I was late getting out of the house to start my list of errands so I had to call school & have the boys to ride the bus to buy a little extra time. (to which hubby says...good, for once I will be the favorite parent!)
I had to get a new phone, mine was barley hanging on. I looked at them Tue so as I was driving I was thinking about which one I was going to get. It was Wed about 12:30. The food bank lasts til 1. When I passed the church, still SO FULL of people, a mom was carrying a small baby with a toddler following close behind and trying to manage the bags of food she had just received. It didn't really matter what phone I wanted anymore.
I started Christmas shopping. sort of. I looked. and thought. and looked some more. didn't actually buy anything but I have a mental note of all the details.
When I got home we played outside til dark. Surprisingly they weren't too upset with me when I told them why I couldn't make it back in time for pick up!
When I went to take a load of laundry out of the washer I found one of sisters diapers. not the cloth ones she carries, the kind she wears that have to be changed all the time! Do not even want to know how it got there. I have cleaned lots of messes but that one was pretty close to the top of the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment