Well, the drs office just called & Specks MRI came back "mostly normal". There isn't anything torn or broken in or around his knee. Good news. But, there is an "abnormal growth", that appears to be enlarged lymph nodes, behind his knee and next to his femur, and they want to do blood work to check his white count. My stomach hurts. My hands are shaking and I might possibly be sick. Today didn't start off the best and I have been very teary eyed anyway. This just might send me spinning because my "nurse brain" is in overdrive not to mention I am a little sleep deprived. That is NOT a good combination! So, at this moment, I guess I am thankful for the bike wreck that lead to the MRI. and I am very thankful for the bible study this morning (that I probably would have skipped if given the choice just because of my mood...wrong, I know) but a very dear friend said "God has you where he wants you". Maybe this is why. He knew this phone call was coming and I would fall apart at the thought. I'm sure its nothing. I am just over reacting and panicking. Being that crazy mom. I know it will all be fine, but a prayer would be appreciated :)
Wow! Try to pretend your just a mom not a nurse:) Things are much less complicated that way! Praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete