Tuesday, October 26, 2010

better ending than beginning

The drs office called and Specks blood work came back normal. They want me to watch him and make sure he doesn't develop any problems and we will "go from there". Not a great answer but I will take it!
Sis & I had a busy stay home day. She got in the shower with me but out before I did and ended up in a drawer with no clothes on!
Then she let me "fix" her hair. I dried it and used the curling iron to flip the ends.
She looks a little wild here (emptying out all the cabinets) but it really was cute for a few minutes!

The boys were a little sweeter this afternoon but it was just too much to ask for an afternoon without arguing. So they got put to work...folding the laundry. It was torture ;)


They did manage to be nice long enough to decorate some ghost cookies.
Then we took dinner to a friend and had dinner with my grandparents before the K music program.


I love my little soldier.




No comments:

Post a Comment