this is sisters new favorite thing to say. Everything is super exciting these days :) She did get her straws back (after having a 2 week break because of the tonsils) and that was super exciting! She laughed until she cried. SO sweet. Little man is still doing good with the chart, but yesterday was a hard day. His gecko died. Not sure if thats what brought it on but we made it and thankfully got to start over this morning. Speck is good too. His ear still isn't bothering him, whoo hoo, so we are just waiting til our appointment to see what comes next. Hubby had a dr appt this morning. Thinking he might have an abdominal hernia. Wonder what that could be from?! He has to go see a surgeon to get a second opinion. Don't even want to think along those lines. He's leaving this afternoon for deer camp. Mom and I are taking the kids to the fair. Yuck. at least its only for a few hours. Tomorrow I promised Petco. And Sunday the airshow. Busy weekend, but planning to enjoy every minute with the kiddos. I wish I could find it in me to decorate for fall. I love all the stuff thats out and looking at everyone elses, but I detest setting it out and putting it away. Not to mention cleaning around it. So I guess I will just have to admire from a distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment