Wednesday, September 28, 2011

so far...

Little man is doing SOOO good with the behavior chart. It is something he really looks forward to and gets upset when he has to change a color. He is the one who actually has to move the smiley face, and he HATES that. He gets to punch his card every night and can't wait to do it. I think I have more patience with him too. I want so badly for him to succeed with this. His daddy says I'm not hard enough but its working at the moment. And any improvement is a good one.
Sis is almost back to 100%. I can't believe how well she has done. She can go back to her favorite sippy cups on Friday. We are all counting the days!
Speck is good too. He's so excited about hunting season. He will get to go, at least through most of it. His appointment at ACH is November 28 so I guess we will see.
Hubby has managed to give himself what I am pretty sure is an abdominal hernia. He goes to the Dr. Friday morning. He wasn't too concerned until I scared him bad enough and mentioned the possibility of him missing hunting season :) With the 2 kiddos having surgery so close together, I said many times "It happens in 3's" I just thought it would be little man. It may be the big one...and OH MAN what fun that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment