Well, he was surprised. Kind of. He thought we were having a few friends over to cookout and watch the game Saturday night so he worked all day in the kitchen getting stuff ready. I sort of felt bad about it! About 3:30 I told him I needed to go wash my car and pick up Speck from his Nanaw's house. He called about 4 wanting to know why I wasn't home yet and what I was up to. Then a friend showed up and kidnapped him. First they had to stop because his buddy left his iron on ;) Then to get gas. He was freaking out about having to be home in time to get it all ready. Finally he was told I was planning something at the house for him so he had to stay gone for an hour or so. They were going to stop and watch the game and come back. When they got there he headed for a table but the "kidnapper" said he thought he saw somebody he knew in the party room so they headed in & ...surprise! Thanks to those who could make it on such short notice and who stopped by later. He had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment