So Speck & Sis have had a turn at the Dr...why not Little Man too?! He had his well child check up last week and they diagnosed him with scoliosis. Its a mild case and they didn't seem too worried but we still have to go see an orthopaedic next week. He has complained of a headache everyday for the last week too. We go tomorrow for that. AND, he's having a hard time staying out of trouble at home. I thought it was getting better but I'm not so sure. Dr. said he thinks it may be ODD or oppositional defiance. GREAT! He's not in trouble at school, yet. At least not that I am aware of. We go back for the testing on that in a month. In the meantime I have initiated a behavior chart at home. It has several areas of concern that he can get a green, yellow or red card. For so many green cards he gets a "punch" in his reward card and when its full he gets a treat of some sort. He seems really excited about it and so far it is working. Lots of people say he & sis are two peas in a pod. I'm thinking they are right on target. The boys "personalilty" really started to show when they turned 3. The closer she gets the more it shines :) Little man won't be the only one with a behavior chart around here for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment