Monday, September 26, 2011

UGH!

Thursday Speck blew his nose & screamed "mom, I felt air come out my ear!" I called the school nurse and had her look...all was well. Friday we had an appoinment for little man because of his headaches (which turned out to be a sinus infection) anyway, while we were there I had the Dr. look. Well, sometime in the 24 hours or so since the nurse looked, it had gone ahead and ruptured. So I call ACH to get an appointment. He is scheduled Dec. 22 for another check. They didn't want to see him til then. My issues with that are that I want him to be seen ASAP to prevent any complications. & if he has to have surgery again it needs to be done before Jan. 1 because of insurance. I have been on the phone with them 4 times today already. Basically I am just sitting and waiting for them to call me with an appointment that I have to take regardless of date/time because the dr is booked until February. AND I found out my work schedule is not at all condusive to Sisters new school schedule. I am not a happy camper today. Oreos, however, are making it a little easier & it could always be worse, I'm just frustrated at the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment