they are all still asleep around here. I had a pile of laundry to start and a list of things to get done so I didn't get to take advantage. We are going to head up the hill today to a fun little park I saw on the internet and check it out. And I need to start working on back to school shopping too so it was a good excuse! Hubby and I spent a long weekend at the lake without the kiddos. It was fun but I was ready to get home. We had an open house yesterday and at 6 last night the realtor called wanting to know if she could bring someone back that had been through it. They stayed and talked for quite a while. Both are military and stationed in Hawaii right now but she is moving back "yesterday" as she put it. Guess we will see. Papa has his appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. And I am going but have been instructed to be on my best behavior :)
No comments:
Post a Comment