Little Miss is more independent every day. I haven't been doing a great job keeping up with it all but today she informed me she "didn't want to say yes ma'am, she wants to say yeaaaa" (really drawn out & southern) Great :/ She told the boys "this is my mom, shes not yours mom" She cracks me up and I know I should be doing a better job correcting her and less laughing but right now its too funny!
I worked last night, still loving it, and the kids let me sleep about 1 hr & 15 minutes this morning. Hubby says I will be cranky tonight. I can't imagine why.
my grandpa met with the oncologist yesterday. he has a PET scan Monday morning. It kind of sounds like a no win situation. And we are not in agreement as to what to do at all. Its not my decision, but they asked my opinion. Trying to sit back and keep my mouth shut. Hubby laughed at me. He said thats impossible!
We spent the weekend at the lake. Speck is about to loose patience with not being to participate in any of the fun stuff. Still 3 weeks til our appointment. Hard lesson to learn this time of year.
I cannot believe school starts in 5 weeks. Its SO NOT FAIR.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment