Wednesday, July 13, 2011

just a few...in random order

I finally got them all off the SD cards...I was running out of room (I used to laugh at my MIL for doing things like that)








Little mans T ball team, minus a few










Speck's baseball team, missing 2






he is so grown up lately. he amazes me everyday. I am so very proud and love him so much









this one amazes me too ;) sometimes the rotten just outshines the sweetness, but I know its in there. I love bedtime with him. He finally slows down and loves to snuggle. He melts my heart











sis thought she wanted a turn on the surf board but changed her mind at the last minute











TH & I melting as we cheer on our favorite teams














waiting on the concession stand

















I love to kiss her sweet little face all the time, even when she doesn't want me to and looks at me like this.
















No comments:

Post a Comment