In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I did it
Finally sold the Toyota today. Got a "new to me" white suburban. Its good. Meets our needs perfectly. Kids are happy & all is well. They never really liked the other anyway.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. I met "The Great White Hunter" in college and we dated for 4 years. After being married for 2 we welcomed our first baby boy and 3 years later our second sweet boy. 5 years after that our little girl arrived. I am blessed to stay home with three precious kids and experience so much through their eyes, where my oridnary moment can turn into their extraordinary memory. We lead an often busy but very full and wonderful life.
Thata' girl! I am right behind you! Surely somebody will want sweet caddy soon! lol!
ReplyDelete