Monday, August 16, 2010

All I can say

is that change STINKS! Not liking it at all and not handling it like I thought I would, none of it! 2 more days til school starts. Yuck. Last lunch date with friends this afternoon, I did take pics but for some reason they won't load and I don't have the energy to mess with it.

Little man had a battle with a wake board this weekend and the wake board won. Thank goodness I have learned to keep steri strips and glue with us at all times :) May even need them for hubby if he's not careful. He thinks he is still young enough to keep up with the kids (20 year olds) jumping on their boards and riding all day. Hmmm...he had a hard time getting out of bed this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to call you today! I would right now. . .but it's 4 am!!

    ReplyDelete