Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm getting ready

for a 6 year old birthday party :( Still about another hour but mine are already wired like they've had a whole cake!

sis got another leotard today. complete with a skirt. and she wont take this one off either. a glimpse into the future?

Got a new pair of boots this week. kind of fun but definately outside my comfort zone as far as attire is concerned. Hubby likes them so I'll keep easing them into the wardrobe I guess.

My grandmother was here playing with the kids earlier and Speck caught a lizard. He held it up for her to see and it jumped on her and ran up her shirt. It was hilarious! I'm sure she didn't think so and I was a bit worried she might literally be scared to death, but when we figured out all was well we were crying from the laughter! Definately a sight to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment