OK, I loaded them totally backwards this time. So I guess we'll start with Sunday night :)
We almost got to make a trip to the ER with Speck about 7.
He swallowed a quarter. Do not know how this happened. All I do know is that his dad was supposed to be in charge and I got a panicked phone call. It was lodged. He was breathing ok but couldn't swallow and kept gagging. After a few phone calls and the realization he was likely going to have it removed we were on our way. As we got to the ER he says OH NO! It went all the way down. Maybe a better alternative. Nothing they could do at that point so now we wait. :) How my 9 year old swallowed a quarter I just don't understand. I would however, completely expect it from my 5 or 1 year old!! Guess it goes to show...they are never too old!
A few of them were rescued early and they got out of working. The rest of them had to help me clean house! Then off to church.
Saturday night we had a house full of kiddos & some of our friends for dinner. These two both needed to drive and sis wasn't sharing too well.
The big kids rode scooters & bikes & ripsticks & skateboards. Luckily no major injuries.
she is in love ... this is her favorite person in the world. she wouldn't even let me get her out of the carseat or carry her into church.
there is a spot in the driveway that has settled and made a pretty good bump. some of them thought it was fun to ramp when I wasn't looking. but it took a lot of concentration.
He is missing his buddies so bad we thought it would be fun to have them all get together to play
Saturday morning Speck had a baseball game. He got to pitch. These don't have time limits like church league. They play 5 innings...it took 2 1/2 hours! And I just thought parents were bad in spring ball...the other coach walked out on the field and yelled at ours..."have you ever coached baseball before?" UGH! Thankfully ours is so laid back he just laughed it off.
Friday night we had Little Man's 6th birthday. He was so excited to have just his buddies there. All but one made it. We had to call a mom at midnight ;)
They had a pinata.
and they loved it. but scared me to death with that bat.
no concept of distance when someone was around them. we did manage to escape injury again though!
he opened presents.
I made them sit still for a brief moment. none too happy.
sis even got in on some of the fun.




My boys had a great time at your house this weekend! Thank you so much for having them. Get some rest!
ReplyDelete