Monday, March 8, 2010

Ta-dah!

I got little man's closets cleaned out, quite frankly I was almost afraid to reach too far in for fear of what might grab me!! Also managed to get under both beds. I took a yard stick and swept away! Oh my you wouldn't believe it...socks, shoes, underwear, shirts, shorts, a flyswat (a very important tool to a little boy with an itchy cast) a sippy cup that I should have known better than to open :( trash, flashlights and the missing pillow. (SW, I knew you had the red one, this was one of the matching ones off of the "made" bed) it was SHOVED under the bed. I can't imagine how long it must have taken him. Much more than the seconds to put it on the bed as I am sure I had asked. Traded a bag of clothes in the attic for a carseat that is being borrowed and rearranged a few of the cabinets/drawers. Still more to come. This weekend's project...the playroom. For now, a good start and a car full of treasures on their way to find a new home! All the while, sissy is still sleeping and I have an hour left to shower before picking up little man.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I thought I had caused all of that cleaning. That would be terrible of me!

    And, don't be climbing up in the attic when your there my yourself. :(

    ReplyDelete