Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is here (at least it was)

Top Knot and I were doing laundry when I heard a knock at the door ...and a very sweet friend was holding these. I LOVE them! Thank you. We missed baseball & t ball last night because she woke up rather cranky and smeared bananas in her hair, after she was bathed & in her pjs. So she got a trip to the sink.
Quick, but fun trip up the mountain with a girlfriend yesterday to do a little summer shopping.
& think we're venturing back tomorrow (this time with all the kids in tow) as I bought a yellow jacket for little man, even though I knew better when brothers was blue, so he refuses to wear it.
And there were a few places we missed so might as well try it again ;)

1 comment:

  1. Did not realize until now how much she looks like "Speck". She is precious!

    ReplyDelete