Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where to go from here...

Top Knot decided to get up at 5 am. This was after she had been up at 11 & 2 & the writer had made his way into our bed because of a bad dream. Instead of rocking her back to sleep, like I so desperately wanted to, we stayed up and played and talked and ate. She dozed as we got home from taking the boys to school so I could get ready for a PTO meeting and lunch with a couple of girlfriends. This made for a much happier little girl. However, she threw everything on the floor and hollered "UH -HO" the whole time we were at the meeting. And lunch was pretty much the same way. But I still enjoyed the girl time. SW & TH, we missed you! I think we all decided we aren't ready for the boys to be as big as they are, and definately not ready to answer a few of the questions they are thinking about asking :) I am trying to figure out how to get Speck back in church without a fight. Last year he loved the Wed. night kids activities. In fact he got an award for perfect attendance. This year I can't get him to go. Sunday mornings have been the same way. He will go with us to "big" church but I wish he would go with his friends. On the way home from school I asked him if he would be interested in trying Wed night again with B & T. He asked a few questions & we talked about being saved & getting Baptized & how it had to be his decision. I guess he has learned a little more than I gave him credit for. He informed me that he gave his heart to Jesus a long time ago when he asked Him to be the boss of his life. I guess he told me :) & little man must have been spying on the conversation because as I sit here I can hear him singing "Joy, Joy, Joy down deep in my heart..." (although I think he is making up a few words as he goes along) They make my heart smile.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhh! so exciting! these boys are definitely growing up on us. and, as sad as it is.....it's a very happy thing too! and, i'm just not sure about our two little e's :)

    ReplyDelete