We began our day yesterday at the dr office. Little man is still without a cast, but has moved on to a walking boot. Better because we can take it off to bathe & sleep but otherwise has to wear it. So, also bad. A 5 year old who knows it can come off and can do it himself. Lets just say I have caught him without it more than once and its only been 24 hours. Will be a long 4 weeks! Sister had her first major boo-boo yesterday. She was trying to walk and drink out of her sippy cup at the same time. She hit the wood floor face first with the cup still in her mouth. Ouch. Blood went everywhere. Her lip swelled immediately and I couldn't figure out if she still had teeth. It split her gums and busted her nose, I think it bled for an hour. I'm sure it was the first of many accidents but you forget how traumatizing it is. (more for me than her I think) After school we ran to Walmart then to get haircuts. As I was unloading the groceries she was emptying the pantry & found an open box of rice and dumped the entire box in the floor. Who knew that was so much fun?!
Sometimes I forget how very blessed I am with three wonderful children, my own health, and a terriffic husband. I get in a hurry and miss lots of little things. Or take for granted that tomorrow will be what I have planned. I have seen two friends experience a "change in plans" lately and my thoughts and prayers are with them today.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment