To some pretty great friends for my "big guy". He had a great time at the baseball clinic, but I think just as much fun on the trip. Apparently there have been a few conversations amongst themselves over the last few weeks. He has struggled a bit with the "having everybody watch you" part of his decision. Last week in church he wanted so badly to walk up the isle to tell Bro. Ronnie but just couldn't bring himself to do it with everyone looking at him. I guess a few of the other boys have been guiding him and the fear has turned into desire. He can't wait to begin the new Christian class and has asked several times if he can start going to Sunday School every Sunday. (we ususlly just go for service) Anyway, he specifically named two of his baseball buddies and I just wanted to say a great big thank you to Mr. TG and Mr. CC for helping him with something a dumb old mom couldn't do!
First, your a great mom, sometimes they just need or can relate to someone else their own age. I think it's great that they are there for each other. They are a great bunch of boys, that we can all be proud of!
ReplyDeleteI love that they are forming friendships that are real! That they are already helping each other in ways that only a good friend can! Maybe They can encourage Collin to follow though with baptism too! Ethan told me he liked SS on Sunday!
ReplyDelete