Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can I?

Can a "thirty-something" mom of 3 get away with it? Hubby wants me to try it, (and lots of my girlfriends do and look SOOO cute) its just not me. He ordered these and they came today. We will see... Speck got his wires in yesterday. Ouch :(
Started upstairs to work on the playroom and decided against it. The picture really does not do it justice. Going to take some real "get go" on this one. See the little guy in front of the TV? Think I am going to change his name to Casanova. He told me yesterday he now has 2 girlfriends. And he bought them each a bracelet. Good thing they aren't too territorial at the ripe old age of 5. I'm sure this is just the beginning. I vividly remember his dad in college...and yes, I still married him so there is some hope ;)
Top Knot isn't too sure about the grass or her tennis shoes. Barefoot on the carpet is more her speed.




2 comments:

  1. Yes you can wear those and I better see you in them next time we have lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the top pair of jeans, you will love them!
    Tell Evan, Madi loves her bracelet, hasn't taken it off yet!

    ReplyDelete