I think my head is going to explode. Seriously. I have had headaches for the last 2 weeks or so that are not relieved by anything. I already have an ulcer that I take prescription meds for and the h/a meds only make it worse so I am somewhat limited. They have gotten to the point that I am dizzy, nauseated, and have ringing in my ears. I was at Wal Mart the other night & felt really, really bad so I decided to check my b/p. Yep, that was the cause. It was 160/90. Even at 9 months pregnant mine never gets over 110/60. Fun stuff. I come from a long line of hypertension. My dad started meds in his late 20's. I'm about 10 years past that. Yippee. School isn't helping this week. Its been difficult to say the least. We still don't have any news on the house. Hopefully today. I know it sounds like I'm griping, and I am kind of, but I have taken a lot of late night/early morning time to think about everything I have to be thankful for. My plan is just that, only mine. And chances are it won't go my way. But thats ok. It will all end up exactly the way its supposed to. Its just that sometimes its easier said than done to remember it!
No comments:
Post a Comment