Thursday, October 4, 2012

1/2 & 1/2 (only not really)

we are still "living" in the house but our stuff is at the rental. more than 1/2 is in storage. I'm already looking for things that I boxed up and can't remember where they are. O well. I think we have decided where we are going to end up...I THINK. sis is having a hard time with all of it. she is soooo super clingy and fussy all the time. The boys just think its an adventure and love it that I have let everything be so messy. Its driving me nuts but I can't do anything about it. My MIL is coming tomorrow to keep an eye on the kiddos so we can finish some stuff up. The final inspection is Monday @ 9 then we close Friday. WOW!! I really never, ever thought this day would come. I have mixed emotions. I'm not really sad but I don't handle change well. Even when the change is my idea :) I'm packing, moving, cleaning during the day & doing homework at all hours of the night. & having to do laundry at the laundry mat until my washer & dryer are delivered next week! Right now I think I'm gonna lose it, but in a month I'll look back and smile, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment